sábado, 1 de novembro de 2008

Where Angels Sing

(imagem da net)

Meet me downtown on the corner

I'll be waiting in a big old yellow cab

Don't bring a suitcase. You don't need a

thing. There will be no worries. Where angels

sing...I got my ticket in my and. On the

price is paid in full. No man can stop me

Their words won't sting you. No dreams will

haunt me. Where angels sing...

I get so weary. On this troubled road

Unlock this chains. And gently rock me

home. Beyond the clouds and the rain...

Where angels sing. Where angels sing

Where lies can't hurt me. The flesh desert me

No in or out. No loss or doubt. No living

with or doing without...Where money ain't

the power king. And kindness is the most

precious thing...Where angels sing

Where angels sing...Where times means

nothing. No hustle. No one rushing

No dark of night. No hate or spite

No wrong or right. No day or night

No town or cities. There's no pain and no

pity. Where hunger is no longer. And a good

man just gets stronger...Where angels sing.

Where angels sing...


Meat Loaf
Em memória de uma colega que se suicidou, que marcou pelo que deixou ficar...

Sem comentários: